Better Care, Everywhere Conference
20-21 July 2020 – International Convention Centre Sydney
What is healthcare variation and how does it impact appropriateness of care and patient outcomes – and what can you do about it in your role?
This conference will answer these questions and more over two days in the first national event dedicated to reducing healthcare variation across Australia.
Hosted by the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care, and led by high profile speakers, this is the one health event you can’t afford to miss in 2020.
Lead the future of Australia’s health care
- Hear thought-provoking speakers discuss key drivers of healthcare variation and national and local levers for change
- Discover successful initiatives in hospital, community and residential aged care settings
- Find out how to analyse and act on data to improve the appropriateness of care and drive better patient care
- Better understand how to partner with consumers and/or carers to improve appropriateness of care
- Learn practical approaches to implementing the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards: Action 1.28 (Healthcare Variation)
- Learn how to use the findings from the Australian Atlas of Healthcare Variation Series
- Network and attend engaging plenary sessions, panel discussions and seminars with peers from across Australia.
Welcome to the Conference
Whether you are a frontline clinician, a health leader, a policy maker or an academic – the conference is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to:
- Address healthcare variation
So that we deliver the right care for patients and consumers no matter where they live.
The International Convention Centre
14 Darling Drive,
Sydney, NSW 2000
(Located in: Darling Harbour)