Published 16 January 2020, revised 7 September 2020
AHPA is pleased to present a range of digital health resources that have resulted from projects funded by the Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA).
To access the resources listed below, visit our Resources page.
Following a series of workshops with practitioners from dietetics, physiotherapy and psychology, AHPA has produced the following resources. While these resources were developed for specific professions, they contain general information that will also be relevant to other allied health providers.
- Dietitians and digital health (webinar)
- Digital health toolkit – dietetics
- Digital health policy templates – dietetics
- Physiotherapists and digital health (webinar)
- Digital health toolkit – physiotherapy
- Digital health policy templates – physiotherapy
- Psychologists and digital health (webinar)
- Digital health toolkit – psychology
- Digital health policy templates – psychology
The digital toolkits include fact sheets, case studies and information about My Health Record registration and policies. The webinars include interviews with ‘digital champions’ – guest speakers from each profession who have experience using these digital health platforms in their clinical practice.
As part of the Communities of Excellence project, AHPA has also developed the following resources to help allied health professionals connect with digital health platforms.
- Connection guide for secure messaging
- My Health Record connection guide for AHPRA-registered professions
- My Health Record connection guide for self-regulating professions
To find out more about the projects that AHPA is working on with the ADHA, visit our Projects page.