Published 17 Jan 2020; updated 20 Feb 2020
AHPA’s NDIS registration support website for allied health providers is now live! The new website can be found at http://ndisregistrationsupport.ahpa.com.au/
AHPA is also running a series of webinars to assist providers with NDIS registration. The webinars are primarily designed to help providers effectively use resources on the new website. However, they also provide a broad overview of each topic and an opportunity to ask questions.
Webinars will be recorded and made available on the website following the live presentation. Webinars covering an introduction to NDIS registration and the verification pathway are available for viewing now.
UPDATE: Webinars on certification are coming soon but have been postponed. People who have already registered for these webinars will be contacted directly. AHPA will provide notification when new dates for the webinars are confirmed.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to Certification – What do I need to do? How do I use the resources?
- Rights and Responsibilities Standard – Certification
- Governance & Operational Management Standard – Certification Part A and Part B
- Provision of Supports (Service Delivery) Standard – Certification
- Provision of Supports (Safeguards) Standard – Certification