Published 20 January 2023
- Part-time, fixed term (18 – 22.5 hours per week negotiable)
- Work from home with flexible working days
- Contract to 15 December 2023
AHPA is seeking an experienced Operations Coordinator and Executive Administrator. We are seeking a person who likes to stretch outside the box, is a good communicator and likes to make a difference. This role will suit individuals who see a problem and work to find a solution. Given our small size, every role is important, and you will be very much part of our team.
We are a virtual office with most of the team in Victoria and SA. We meet face-to-face on a monthly basis and daily via Teams.
This role will suit someone who works well independently and is prepared to build strong team connections via MS Teams. This requires excellent interpersonal skills and self-awareness.
Operations Coordinator Key Deliverables
- Work closely with the CEO to coordinate administrative aspects of Board meetings including uploading papers, minute taking and coordination of the governance cycle.
- Provide secretariat support to the Board, Finance and Audit Committee and Governance and Risk Committee
- Oversee AHPA’s office arrangements including virtual leases, equipment, and IT contractors etc.
- Oversee the maintenance of records and documents in accordance with the organization’s procedures. Review and establish new operational procedures as needed.
- Oversee and respond to queries from new/potential AHPA members in collaboration with CEO
Executive Administration Deliverables
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and Policy and Advocacy Manager, including meeting organisation and calendar management.
- Function as the first contact point for email enquiries and other correspondence
- Coordinate Member Collaborative Forum meetings in collaboration with the team.
- Coordinate AHPA Working Groups in collaboration with the policy team.
- Organize events including venue liaison and associated administration (1-2 face-to-face events per/year).
- Liaise with outsourced bookkeeper
- Support administrative aspects of the annual audit process as required
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, with a reputation for delivering exceptional service
- Highly developed computer skills and literacy, with sound skills in MS Office: MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound problem solving skills with an ability to think analytically, logically and laterally
- The ability to work effectively a small team where in any given day you may provide high level secretariat support, identify opportunities for new, streamlined operational processes and support governance processes.
- Flexibility, adaptability and initiative are key
To apply for this position please forward your CV along with a covering letter describing why you are an excellent fit for the role to Bronwyn Morris-Donovan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 9am Monday 30 January 2023. Applications will be assessed as they are received.