The Pedorthic Association of Australia represents the professional practioners of Pedorthics, a field concerned with the provision of medical grade footwear, orthotic appliances and expert and appropriate advice to patients after detailed assessment and analysis of the patient’s problem(s).
The Pedorthic Association of Australia is a key stakeholder in the medical grade footwear industry and is passionate about:
- Educating its members in current best practices
- Encouraging and facilitating high level uniform practice of its members through development of industry standards
- Collaborating with other professionals in advances in the area of foot and lower limb health
- Providing professional opportunities for the exchange of information throughout the membership through conferences and publications
- Representing its members when it sees the opportunity to improve and advance the foot and lower limb health field.